2017 Annual General Meeting
Opening letter from the President
Welcome to the Association of Newfoundland Land Surveyors (1953) and our new, user friendly website. Please take a few moments to browse and familiarize yourself with our Professional Association, our Professional Land Surveyors and all it has to offer. This is an example of new content.
Our main focus is to regulate the practice of Land Surveying services in the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador, for best interest of the General Public and the Administration of our Profession. This is done through our Act (LSA, 1991) along with our By-Laws and Regulations... read more
What Is Land Surveying?
Did you know
- DCIP Committee Meeting, Tuesday, April 18, 2017, 12 noon
- ANLS / Crown Lands Working Committee, Wednesday, April 19, 2017 10:00 am
- Continuing Professional Development Committee, Tuesday, April 25, 2017 5:00 pm
- ANLS Professional Written Examination, Friday, April 28, 2017, 9:00 am
- Eastern Regional Meeting, The Capital Hotel, Wednesday, May 3, 2017, 7:00 pm
- Next Council Meeting, Thursday, May 25, 2017
- 64th AGM The Wilds at Salmonier, Holyrood, NL, May 26-28, 2017