Opening letter from the President
Welcome to the Association of Newfoundland Land Surveyors (1953) and our new, user friendly website. Please take a few moments to browse and familiarize yourself with our Professional Association, our Professional Land Surveyors and all it has to offer. This is an example of new content.
Our main focus is to regulate the practice of Land Surveying services in the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador, for best interest of the General Public and the Administration of our Profession. This is done through our Act (LSA, 1991) along with our By-Laws and Regulations... read more
Did you know
- By-Law Meeting, Monday, February 19, 2018, 11:00 a.m.
- Board of Examiners Meeting, Thursday, February 22, 2018, 4:30 p.m.
- Archives Committee Meeting, Thursday, February 22, 2018, 7:30 p.m.
- DCIP Meeting, Thursday, March 1, 2018, 12 noon
- Council Meeting, Friday, April 12, 2018, 12 noon 4:00 p.m.
- ANLS Examination Date for Articling Students, Friday, March 23, 2018
- National Surveyors Conference, March 26-29, 2018, Victoria, BC
- 65th AGM The Holiday Inn, St. John's, NL, April 13, 14, 2018
- 66th AGM The Delta Hotel, St. John's, NL, April 12, 13, 2019